4. Orange Peel Face Scrub
- Combine 1 tablespoon orange peel powder and 2 teaspoons olive oil thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Now you have to srub the mixture you made gently onto your face in a circular motion.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, rinse your face with warm water. Pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Egg White Mask
- 1 egg
- a little bit of toilet paper
Wash your face and pat it dry. then you have to separate the egg yolk from the white and apply the white on your blackheads. Press gently on the top of the blackheads by using a toilet paper. Keep the mixture on your face until the egg white is dried and you notice that your face is tightened. Then, rinse it off, pat your face dry, and apply moisturizer.
6. Crushed Almond Face Mask
If you love sprinkling crushed almond on your baked goodies, then its time to crush a little more for your face! Almonds are great for all skin types.
- Combine the crushed almonds and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Now you have to slather the mixture onto your face using clean fingers, and scrubbing gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sit for 15 minutes with the mask sinking into your pores.
- When the time is up, rinse your face with warm water, then cold water to close up the pores.
- Use olive oil as a moisturizer.
7. Cinnamon and Honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Raw honey
- Cotton strips
Mix cinnamon and honey and apply this mixture on the blackheads. Press a cotton strip over the area and let it stand for 3-5 minutes. Now, remove the strip, wash your face, and apply a moisturizer.
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE